Rebecca joined the BHI as their Communications Officer (0.5 FTE) at the start of 2015.
Her roles include liaising with BHI researchers, the Universities and The Hospital Research Foundation, working with the Research Secretariat and Facility Manager on a range of administrative and event related tasks, and managing the website, newsletter and social media.
- BSc (Hons, 1st class) – University of Adelaide
- Grad.Dip.Sci.Comm – Australian National University (ANU), Canberra
- PhD – Centre for Neuroscience, Flinders University, Adelaide
- Postdoctoral fellowships: NHMRC CJ Martin and Fulbright Fellowships – Columbia University, NY
- From 2010 – 2014 Rebecca was the SA Coordinator of a national CSIRO program ‘Scientists and Mathematicians in Schools’