MRFF: Clinical Trials Activity – RCRDUN Initiative
Award Title: Clinical Trials Activity - RCRDUN Initiative
CALHN Internal Closing Date: 22 January 2020
The Clinical Trials Activity – Rare Cancers, Rare Diseases and Unmet Need (RCRDUN)) Initiative aims to enable or support:
- New opportunities for clinical trial participation and associated benefits from accessing the latest research by members of the Australian community living with a medical condition for which there are limited effective treatment options.
- Attention given to under-researched health priorities and conditions, such as rare cancers and rare diseases.
- Deployment of innovative trial designs and recruitment strategies to provide high-quality evidence of the efficacy of new health treatments, drugs and devices.
- Purposeful health service engagement to improve the translation of research into practice and improve outcomes for patients.
- Implementation of new health treatments, drugs and devices to improve health and wellbeing.
- Reinforcement of Australia’s position as a preferred destination for clinical trials.
The MRFF is seeking applications for the following areas:
- Reproductive Cancers
- Childhood Brain Cancer
- Neurological Disorders
- Other Rare Cancers, Rare Diseases and Unmet Need
SUBMISSION TO THE SPONSOR DUE DATE: 05 FEBRUARY 2020
CALHN SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
TQEH Research staff (Clinical and Affiliate Title Holders) affiliated with the University of Adelaide, and Non-affiliated staff Please co-ordinate your application through TQEH Research Secretariat.
Contact: Gwenda Graves phone: 8222 6870 email@example.com
RAH and SA PATHOLOGY Research staff (Clinical and Affiliate Title Holders) affiliated with the University of Adelaide, and Non-affiliated staff Please co-ordinate your application through CALHN Research Services.
Contact: 7117 2217 Health.CALHNResearchGrants@sa.gov.au
SUBMISSION BY UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE RESEARCHERS
- 22 January 2020: min data due
- 29 January 2020: applications submitted for internal review
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
SUBMISSION BY UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA RESEARCHERS
For submission details please contact:
Research and Innovation Services
University of South Australia
Mawson Lakes Campus
Phone: 8302 3247
All UniSA applications require a completed and signed hard copy of the Grant Application Coversheet to accompany the application.
Refer to the UniSA funding calendar here.