QSR International – International Institute for Qualitative Methodology (IIQM): Early Career Researcher Grant
Award Title: QSR-IIQM Research Grant for Early Career Researchers
CALHN Internal Closing Date: 22 November 2019
Often the most innovative research comes from those just starting their careers. As such, QSR International in association with the International Institute for Qualitative Methodology (IIQM) is thrilled to be supporting the next generation of qualitative research innovation!
FUNDING AND DURATION
The grant will allow for US $25,000 (approx. AUD $36,500) in funding over two years.
To be eligible to apply you:
- must have been awarded your PhD in 2011 or later;
- must have an academic appointment at an institution of higher education;
- must have a proposal for a qualitative or mixed method research project;
- need to have the support of your head of department; and
- research needs to involve the use of NVivo for at least part of the data analysis.
The eight year window (PhD awarded 2011 or later) for being considered an Early Career Researcher is adjusted to take into account instances where a researcher has had an acceptable delay in research or period of inactivity (illness, parental leave, etc.). The amount of time taken for leave should be subtracted from the amount of time since being awarded the PhD. If the calculation is eight years or less, the applicant is eligible to apply for the award.
SUBMISSION TO THE SPONSOR DUE DATE 29 NOVEMBER 2019
CALHN SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
TQEH Research staff (Clinical and Affiliate Title Holders) affiliated with the University of Adelaide, and Non-affiliated staff Please co-ordinate your application through TQEH Research Secretariat.
Contact: Gwenda Graves phone: 8222 6870 email@example.com
RAH and SA PATHOLOGY Research staff (Clinical and Affiliate Title Holders) affiliated with the University of Adelaide, and Non-affiliated staff Please co-ordinate your application through CALHN Research Office.
Contact: 7117 2217 Health.CALHNResearchGrants@sa.gov.au
SUBMISSION BY UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE RESEARCHERS
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 22 November 2019.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
SUBMISSION BY UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA RESEARCHERS
For submission details please contact:
Research and Innovation Services
University of South Australia
Mawson Lakes Campus
Phone: 8302 3247
All UniSA applications require a completed and signed hard copy of the Grant Application Coversheet to accompany the application.
Refer to the UniSA funding calendar here.
For further information and application instructions please visit: