Amendments & Post Approval Submissions
From time to time, amendments to research projects are required. Please follow the guidelines attached before completing your cover letter.
Amendments must be submitted electronically by emailing the relevant form below along with any applicable attachments to: email@example.com
- NALHN RGO Submission Checklist and Guidelines
- Post RGO Authorisation Document Submission Cover Letter Template Jan 2018
Ensure that documents in the amendment are appropriately named with the document title, version number, version date (e.g. Protocol V3_16 Jan 2018) and that documents are not locked. Do not send unnamed documents (e.g. files from a scanner titled 20188476565).
- Attach each document separately to one email (e.g. a separate file for the cover letter, protocol, PICF).
- If the file is too large please attach over a series of emails making it clear in the subject (e.g. SSA/16/NALHN/## Email 1 of 3).
- If the amendment includes documents that require an original signature such as CTRAs, please submit these in hard copy to the RGO with a copy of the amendment form.
Return to Research at NALHN