SA Department for Innovation & Skills: Research, Commercialisation & Startup Fund (RCSF) – Strategic Research Initiatives (Stream 1)
Award Title: Research, Commercialisation & Startup Fund (RCSF) - Strategic Research Initiatives (Stream 1)
CALHN Internal Closing Date: 21 February 2020
The Research, Commercialisation and Start-up Fund (RCSF) supports collaboration between businesses, researchers and universities to solve industrial problems, commercialise new products and services, attract investment into research and research infrastructure into the State and encourage the establishment and growth of start-ups.
The Financial Services Development Program aims to foster collaboration between the financial services industry and research sector and will support this industry by:
- Supporting research into the financial services sector (and encouraging interdisciplinary research),
- Assisting the development of new financial services technologies and products,
- Encouraging collaboration between companies and research institutions; and/or
- Providing opportunities for post-graduate students and early-career researchers to conduct research in an industry setting (placements and internships).
Under Stream 1 of the RCSF, the Department for Innovation and Skills (Department) is calling for proposals for projects that result in new innovations, products or solutions to problems in the finance and fintech sectors.
FUNDING AND DURATION
A total funding pool of $400,000 is available from RCSF, with individual grants of up to $50,000 (excluding GST). Funding must be matched on a minimum 1:1 basis (cash and/or in-kind).
Projects up to 12 months in duration will be considered.
SUBMISSION TO THE SPONSOR DUE DATE 28 FEBRUARY 2020
CALHN SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS
TQEH Research staff (Clinical and Affiliate Title Holders) affiliated with the University of Adelaide, and Non-affiliated staff Please co-ordinate your application through TQEH Research Secretariat.
Contact: Gwenda Graves phone: 8222 6870 firstname.lastname@example.org
RAH and SA PATHOLOGY Research staff (Clinical and Affiliate Title Holders) affiliated with the University of Adelaide, and Non-affiliated staff Please co-ordinate your application through CALHN Research Office.
Contact: 7117 2217 Health.CALHNResearchGrants@sa.gov.au
SUBMISSION BY UNIVERSITY OF ADELAIDE RESEARCHERS
- Applications must be submitted for internal review by 21 February 2020.
- Please email email@example.com if you are considering applying for this scheme.
- See also: Submitting an Application to Research Services for Review
SUBMISSION BY UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA RESEARCHERS
For submission details please contact:
Research and Innovation Services
University of South Australia
Mawson Lakes Campus
Phone: 8302 3247
All UniSA applications require a completed and signed hard copy of the Grant Application Coversheet to accompany the application.
Refer to the UniSA funding calendar here.
For further information and application instructions please visit the grant website.